Company Profile

Chinapintza Mining Corporation (‘CPA Mining’) is a Canadian-based, growth oriented junior natural resource company focused on the exploration and development of its prospective mineral property, the Chinapintza Gold Project, which is located in South Eastern Ecuador.  Chinapintza Mining Corp. is publicaly listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the ticker symbol TSX-V: CPA.

Chinapintza Mining is an exploration resource company headquartered in Toronto, Canada with operations in Quito and Chinchipe, Ecuador. The Company’s mission is to share the benefits with all our stakeholders by adhering to responsible exploration and mining practices.   Chinapintza Mining Corp. is committed to undertaking a professional exploration and project development process that is sensitive to local economic and environmental concerns. Our principal objective is to maximize long-term benefits to shareholders, while minimizing any adverse environmental impacts from operations, and providing a safe and healthy workplace.

map-ecuador-4



cp-1


On November 2, 2012, the Company’s subsidiary in Ecuador entered into a JV agreement with Condormining Corporation S.A. (“Condormining”) to further the exploration, evaluation, and potential development and mining of mineral resources within the property for the benefit of the shareholders.

Chinapintza Mining Corp. holds a 70% and Condormining holds the other 30% shareholder interest of JVChinapintza.

Read More →